Gå til kasse
Cardiospy kombinert Holter EKG og 24 timers blodtrykksapp.
The EC-3H/ABP combines a 3-channel ECG Holter and an ambulatory blood pressure monitor. The QRS and PM can be detected with high precision, while template and rhythm analysis can be interactively modified by the user. This user-friendly software provides high-quality time- and frequency-based HRV, QT, ST, PM, ABP and AF results. The transparency and the interpretation of the results are aided by color-coded graphs and tables. The software offers a wide range of languages to choose from.
- ECG channels: 3 independent
- Recording duration: 8-336 hours
- Sampling rate: 256, 512, 1024 Hz
- Recording rate: 128, 256, 512, 1024 Hz
- ADC resolution: 16 bit
- Dynamic range: +/- 20 mV
- BP measurement interval: 30…260 Hgmm
- Pressure Transducer Accuracy: +/-3 mmHg
- PC connection: Bluetooth, USB
- Power supply: 2 X 1.2 V batteries
- Size: 125 X 68 X 32 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Full-disclosure ambulatory ECG and BP records
- 3 independent ECG channels
- Oscillometric BP measurement
- Pacemaker channel and analysis
- Patient event button
- Rechargeable batteries for economic operation
- User-friendly software
- Fast QRS classification and rhythm analysis
- HRV, ST, QT, PM, ABP and AF analysis
- Color-coded graphs and tables
- Various editing and printing functions
Cardiospy® Holter Software features
- Fast record analysis
- Simple, user friendly software with multiple functions
- Precise QRS classification and rhythm analysis
- QRS template classification
- Arrhythmia analysis, arrhythmia overview
- Colour coded graphs
- ST level and slope analysis
- QT analysis
- Heart Rate Variability analysis (Time and frequency domain)
- Heart Rate Turbulence analysis
- Atrial Fibrillation analysis
- Microvolt T alternans
- Pacemaker analysis
- BP record analysis using multiple computed parameters and graphs
- Various Holter reports
- Local, network operation
- Export, import functions
Quick-check before recording starts
As the recording starts, we can immediately check electrode-skin contact and the quality of ECG signals in the software.
ECG signal filtering to improve signal quality
Using an effective digital filtering technology, there is practically no baseline movement. The smoothing filter removes muscle and network noise components from the signals without distorting QRS complexes.
Saving time with automatic noise detection
There is no need to view or analyse the record more than once to exclude noisy channels or noisy sections from the analysis. The software automatically excludes the noisy sections, saving a significant amount of time.
Channel-selective QRS detection to reduce the number of lost intervals
Due to channel-selective QRS detection, the number of lost intervals will be reduced. In case of multichannel records the QRS detector can select one or more ECG channels for beat detection.
Effective template for high precision in results
It allows for a fast and effective way to check and, if need be, modify QRS types and form classifications. This solution enables a holter record to be evaluated in an average of 5-10 minutes.
|Andreas Ruuds Eftf. AS||Telefon: +47 email@example.com|